No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooh I'll help too! I haven't had cheesecake in ages.

Why did Bubbles eat the barcode off my library card, and how am I going to explain it?
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Why do I have such a weakness for fictional men named Bill?

Comment

Does anyone have a woodchipper I can borrow? And a pigfarm?

*deep breath*

Random Thought: why do people always do things to piss me off when they're out of kill-range?

And why do all the people I want to hang out with live too far away?
        "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Ok, I moved out of a house that had really loud band practice, and to a new house where my dad has band practice. On the same floor as us...just down the hall...in a crazy old house...with insane sound traveling.
          Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
          http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Woohoo Fine Arts class. Have to go to either a museum, symphony/Orchestra, or play in Cincinnati, Dayton, or Columbus. The 'play' must be something like McBeth or such (ie in the professors words 'Not disney on ice')..though playhouse in the park is acceptable. Here is the problem. I don't go to those towns much, if ever. Anybody have any advice? What to see or do (I am looking on the sites to see if anything pops out, but so far not sure what I WANT to see. lol.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Which town would be the closest?

Also, what do you think you would enjoy the most? Slowly browsing through a museum at your own pace? Sitting through an orchestra or opera performance? Or going to a professional theatre production? (And Dog bless your professor for eliminating "Disney on Ice" and similar).

Narrow it down a bit and I might be able to help you. From what I hear there's some pretty good theatre in Ohio.
              "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
              Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

@Mytical - want to go to the Dayton Art Institute when I'm in town next week? We can go on Thursday since I think you said you normally have the day off.

Or if you want to do something else for your Fine Arts requirement, with or without me, that's cool too.

EDIT: I may also be able to harass you the week of November 7-13... I'm putting in to take that week off of work 'cause I need to use up vacation time before the end of the year.
                Last edited by Wenchie; 09-22-2010, 03:20 PM.
                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Bardic, I will do anything you want with you . Actually sounds good
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Now, I know that hotel people don't really like priceline 'cause it's a hassle, but I made a reservation through priceline for 9/29 - 10/3... 'cause I'm not rich and I really couldn't afford the going rates on my budget right now... I feel bad though.

Got a reservation at a Holiday Inn, and called them and asked politely if there was any way that I could request a non-smoking room. I even apologized for using priceline... got the desk clerk to laugh. They didn't have any king non-smoking left so they put me in a 2 queens... I'm by myself, but I'm happy either way as long as I can breathe! (stupid allergies)

I hate to think that I acted like a SC or an EW... I mean, I used priceline so I got the hotel room for probably 1/2 the current rate, and then on top of that I ask for a favor.

Comment

Lol, my comment is evil, probably creepy, and might get rotten tomatoes thrown at me, but the made me do it.

You know hun, if budget is a concern, you could have always stayed here. *ducks and covers*

Anyhow, you were in no way an SC. At all. I am sure that SHW can tell you that the smoking non-smoking thing isn't that big of a deal, and they understand that non smokers can be allergic or suffer in smoking rooms. Plus you asked nicely. Not "You will get me a non-smoking, and a coupon for my trouble because it was booked as SMOKING!"

Comment

I just had a great idea: a pregnancy restaurant.
                        It would serve whatever weird craving foods you want.
                        -Ice cream and pickles
                        -Peanut butter and bacon
                        -Cakes made out of smaller Hostess snack cakes
                        -A can of frosting
                        -Taco Bell (all stores required to be within 2 blocks of a Taco Bell establishment for easy access)
                        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                          I just had a great idea: a pregnancy restaurant.
                          It would serve whatever weird craving foods you want.
                          -Ice cream and pickles
                          -Peanut butter and bacon
                          -Cakes made out of smaller Hostess snack cakes
                          -A can of frosting
                          -Taco Bell (all stores required to be within 2 blocks of a Taco Bell establishment for easy access)

I don't think it's a bad idea, also it should cater to people who like restaurant food but don't want the whole dish, eg sometimes I think I would like a chinese takeaway but i only eat a little of it, so a small cheaper dish of it would be a great idea.
                          Customer "why did you answer the phone if you can't help me?"

Comment

My mum makes this HO-HO dessert out of HO-HO cakes with pudding and whipped cream...dang if I were pregnant (and not lactose intolerant) that would be my diet.

Also...doritos mixed with popcorn. Or m&m's with popcorn. Pure deliciousness there.

Oh, and my husband eats those whole cans of frosting...should I worry?
                            Last edited by zombiequeen; 09-23-2010, 04:46 PM.
                            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
                            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                              Lol, my comment is evil, probably creepy, and might get rotten tomatoes thrown at me, but the made me do it.

You know hun, if budget is a concern, you could have always stayed here. *ducks and covers*

Next time.

On another topic, I just got hit with a horrid migraine. Anyone have a chainsaw I can borrow? Or failing cutting my head off completely, I'm open to the idea of trepanning.

Ouch evil stupid non-functioning head. Volunteering at the harvest faire tonight selling drink tickets... need to be non-roadkill for that.

Comment

Did you know that if you wash your clothes with vinegar and citrus laundry soap, it smells like orange vinaigrette dressing? Creepily so, I may add.
                                My only regret is that I don't have a better word for "F@#k You".

Comment

Working...
                                X