Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, they really should have had a Top 8 finals, because both shows had a Top 4 that were more than worthy to go forward.

Still of this week's crew, you knew they had to let the dogs go through right away, or else Sharon wouldn't even consider the second maybe act; the Dogs had her vote all the way through.

What's most impressive with all this, is not only do we have 3 'artistic' acts (Earth Harp, Sand Artist, CYMKs) going through; we have a Final 6 with NO SINGERS.

The final performance will be very telling; Part of me hopes they'll be allowed to do a longer act too for the performance, to tell a better story and/or do a bigger boom of some sort. As it is, I don't know who I want to win, but I'd be happy with pretty much any of them. This is a seriously talented crew this year.

Comment

• Well, I will be honest and say the reason I have no put my impressions here is that the acts I wanted to see through all got eliminated. So, sad to say, I really don't care who wins. I have no horses in the race left (so to speak). Don't get me wrong. I think all the final acts are great, and they do deserve to be in the finals..doesn't change the fact that I honestly did not care who won...notice the past tense here.

So I sat down and asked myself.."Self..who do we now want to win."

"I don't know self, they are all pretty good. Any of them are million dollar acts."

"True, but self..we need to pick one of the six. So..who is it going to be?"

After much discussion, distractions, and 'oooh shiny' moments..I came down to..Olate Dogs. Of the remaining, they are the ones I can cheer for. Simply because they are not only an animal act, but an amazing animal act. Those dogs are just too cute and talented. So putting all my eggs in one basket. Go Olate Dogs, or go home. Wait..that phrase don't work. Olate Dogs for 2012! No .. no that doesn't seem right either..well I will work on a slogan..thank you and good night!
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
      X