This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something an idiot SC would do

I have a cache of empty cases of paper up in our attic. As my kid brother is going back to college tomorrow, he asked if he could borrow a few of them. So I pulled down the attic stairs and went up to retrieve some.

Just as I'm about to toss a box down the stairs to my kid brother, my idiot brother came by.

Kid Bro: You can't come through here!

Idiot Brother: Whaddaya mean I can't come through here?!

*tries to squeeze between the stairs and the wall just as I'm tossing the box down*

(Note that from where I was standing in the attic, I can't see what's going on down there)

*thwack!*

IB: Ow!

The first box bounced off the stairs and whacked him right in the face, knocking his glasses off but otherwise doing no damage.

KB: THAT'S why you can't go through!!

Cue Idiot Brother bitching about having his glasses knocked off.

My first thought was that he did exactly what a dumbass SC would do. Employee says they can't go through an area for safety reasons, but damnit they NEED what's on the other side of the barrier so they blow on through, then have the nerve to complain when they slip on a wet floor or nearly get run over by a forklift or whatever.

Now, lest anyone think I'm getting smug about smacking my brother in the face with a cardboard box, the karma fairy even the scales only moments later. Right after I shut the light off and moved towards the stairs I smacked my head nice and hard on a cross-beam.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Quoth Dave1982 View Post
    Now, lest anyone think I'm getting smug about smacking my brother in the face with a cardboard box, the karma fairy even the scales only moments later. Right after I shut the light off and moved towards the stairs I smacked my head nice and hard on a cross-beam.
    If he's anything like most brothers (including mine), I'm sure he deserved it anyway for past infractions

Madness takes it's toll....
    Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Like you wouldn't believe
      "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Wow that is definite SCish behavior from IB. How is your head?
        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

My head is....what were we talking about?

No, my head's fine, thank you.

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
          X