Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    /\ This post has been flagged as containing hate speech towards a particular community namely the Fire Ant Community.
    They were hating us first. Besides, they're not from around here.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
      They were hating us first. Besides, they're not from around here.
      Ah, it's them invading furriners ...

Brother emailed me a photo of six kids sitting around a table at a birthday party (nobody in the family).

Nephew was the only boy ...
      Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Ever think of a joke and then hold onto it until the 'perfect moment'? I got to use one of those yesterday...

(setting: gaming club, idle conversation about day off)

Me: ... had to go to the bank, pick up groceries... got a stack of Japanese DVDs in the mail...
        Friend-1: Hentai, right?
        Me: No... worse...
        Friend-1: What's worse than hentai?
        Me: Pro wrestling.
        Friend-2: How is wrestling worse than hentai?
        Me: When you tell someone you watch hentai they don't say "That's so fake, how can you watch that? You know it's not real, right?"

And laughter ensued.
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• How is it that wires will magically tangle themselves, if within 10' of each other? Is there little wire gnomes that come out to cause mischief? I've tried taping them down seperate, velcro, tying them around other things... nothing seems to stop them from getting tangled up.
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Did you know there is a certain type of fire ant where if you cut its head off two more will grow in its place.Thats right it's. Fire hydra-ant ��
            I shall be here all week.If you have the pea soup make sure you get to eat it before it eats you...
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• It's still so hot here I feel like cutting off all my hair. But it's just now at a good length for headbanging. What to do?
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

• The last person who tinkered with the EGR valve on this car was obviously a "Hold my beer!" dude.

The gasket was cut out of a Putzwässer can...
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Just how accurate would you have to be to fire a gun and have the bullet go down someone's cleavage and out without hitting anything? l feel a myth busters session is needed
                  The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Just how accurate would you have to be to fire a gun and have the bullet go down someone's cleavage and out without hitting anything? l feel a myth busters session is needed
                    I have seen a few cleavages where that is entirely possible.
                    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• So I have learnt from Wikipedia it is 'forbidden to use the flag of the Philippines as a whip'.lnternational incident avoided there then....
                      Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 10-01-2018, 12:52 AM.

Comment

So I have learnt from Wikipedia it is 'forbidden to use the flag of the Philippines as a whip'.lnternational incident avoided there then....
                        Flag etiquette aside, that seems very oddly specific...

Comment

• Quoth LadyofArc View Post
                          Flag etiquette aside, that seems very oddly specific...
                          Yes. I'd love to know the story of how that came about!
                          "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

• Quoth greek_jester View Post
                            Yes. I'd love to know the story of how that came about!
                            A flag-ellation pr0n video?
                            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                              It's still so hot here I feel like cutting off all my hair. But it's just now at a good length for headbanging. What to do?
                              Can you put it up in a bun, or something? Would that help? Pony tail?
                              Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

• I do, but it's very thick and heavy. No clip will hold it and even in a ponytail it becomes a tangled mess very quickly. I am trying to stick it out though.
                                https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Working...
                                X