X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I did that server after I finished Cumming."
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• "I don't know what I can accomplish with it, I just have to touch it, and feel it... No more then 5 minutes, I promise"
      Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

• "I don't know what that stuff is on the floor, but I do know I don't want to scrape it off my shoe."

Comment

• "We were going to retire our milk cow, but then she gave birth to another calf in a snow bank."
          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "I have pain in my jaw. And pain in my ear. I can't sleep. My pain is so bad, I'm throwing up all the time. And then I got my period!"
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "We need each other, but at a distance."

Comment

• "I'm going to lube something and beat it like it owes me money."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If I can clear out a room with one fart, I can sure as hell infect one."
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• “Can you put the blue thingy where the used thingies go and get a new thingy to put where you took the old thingy from?”
                  Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Comment

• Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
                    “Can you put the blue thingy where the used thingies go and get a new thingy to put where you took the old thingy from?”
                    Read that one with "thingy" as defined by Monty Python's "tax on thingy" sketch and it's even more amusing.
                    "I often look at every second idiot and think, 'He needs more power.'" --Varric Tethras, Dragon Age II

Comment

• Leave me alone. I am playing hide the salami.
                      Don’t worry about what I’m up to. Worry about why you are worried about what I’m up to.

Comment

• "You're retired... what should I put down as your former title or occupation?"
                        "Meat handler."
                        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "What's with all the nosehairs? There are so many nosehairs..."
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "I look like somebody's who's been buried and dug up again."
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "If we had a 'service charge' for stupid questions we could all retire by the end of this year."
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                                "If we had a 'service charge' for stupid questions we could all retire by the end of this year."
                                I don't think it would take that long.
                                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                                X