Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I brought some beer, who wants to drink while watching the fireworks?
    If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

I'm here with the chips and tomato free salsa. Where's Jester. We're gonna need a good bartender for this show.
      At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
        I'm here with the chips and tomato free salsa. Where's Jester. We're gonna need a good bartender for this show.
        In the meantime, I've got a bottle of Berringer Chenin Blanc and still have some Barefoot Sweet Red left in the fridge.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Courtsey Update:

We are waiting on (bank) to give us some information about access times and logon/logoff information so we can challenge him. Hope you all brought plenty of snacks and booze
          How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

Quoth TimmyHate View Post
            Hope you all brought plenty of snacks and booze

I have ice cream.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I've got popcorn, and booze, and nachos.

Comment

Banana bread, anyone?

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                  Banana bread, anyone?
                  *scoots closer to morgana*
                  At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

I'll just wait patiently with these here bottles of iced tea vodka and moonshine. Hope I'm not too plastered to hear the results.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Hope you all brought plenty of snacks and booze
                      Time to break out the scotch...
                      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

@ CrossBow - somehow your avatar works perfectly with the 'hurry up and wait' going on right now....
                        How ever do they manage to breathe for themselves without having to call tech support? - Argabarga

Comment

@ CrossBow - somehow your avatar works perfectly with the 'hurry up and wait' going on right now....
                          It's one of those ones that can have so many meanings.... (but yes, suits perfectly)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                            I have ice cream.
                            I have a voucher for ice cream

On this site, I probably should run and hide for having a voucher
                            the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Comment

Quoth brucetiki View Post
                              I have a voucher for ice cream

On this site, I probably should run and hide for having a voucher
                              Not necessarily, it is not the fact you have a voucher that is a lynchable offense, it is how you ACT with said voucher. If you are a polite everyday customer, you have nothing to fear. If you go full pants-on-head retard (read: SC), run for the hills.
                              Violets are blue,
                              Roses are red,
                              I bequeath to thee...
                              A boot to the head >_>

Comment

I have hot tea and the new Nestle peanut butter crunch cups that my BIL says we are allowed to talk about now waiting on the side table.
                                Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Working...
                                X