This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service MGR FTW

New cars have new car problems, They are driven for real less then 5 miles, and on lot little as possible so not all issues can be found.
    Plus there are what we call Friday afternoon cars, when the assembly guy just wants to go home.

So a customer has one with a few not bad but annoying issues, the service MGR is on the phone with this guy for better part of an hour going in circles about how yes it's a new car, it should be perfect and how this one isn't and it has SOOOO many issues and how it's new and bad.
    Why, why why, it has issues...
    Then he issues this golden statement-
    "hey even baby's die"

We know this because the Gen MGR heard it in a review of calls.

But he had to admit the guy would not listen and that finally got it trough to him, that yes they should be good to go but something like a modern new car is more complex then fighter planes from 30 years ago, so things might come up and we will take care of it.
    So the Gen mgr let it go.
    me SERV MGR
    That was awesome!
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Sounds like someone who doesn't take crap from SC's.
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Is it a bad time to point out that failures like this are know as early "infant mortality" failures in most tech and industrial industries?
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathtub_curve

Comment

Working...
      X