• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates?
    What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Quoth Part-Time Parrothead View Post
      Any updates?
      He hasn't been in since, but we have learned that the father is a DOORMAN of a night club a few miles away! Him of all people should know the importance of I.D!

Comment

I would have called the cops right then & there. There's only so much abuse anyone in the service industry can tolerate & then when an SC crosses that line then it's time for the authorities to intervene.
        Last edited by Bright_Star; 04-13-2009, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
          He hasn't been in since, but we have learned that the father is a DOORMAN of a night club a few miles away! Him of all people should know the importance of I.D!
          Hmm.. if you were, oh, evil .. maybe you could anonymously inform the authorities that a certain doorman at a certain club was letting undergae people into his establishment. Because if this guy has such blatant disregard for the law in your pub, it stands to reason he might very well be doing the same thing where he works.
          I will never go to school!

Comment

Quoth BaristaTrav View Post
            Hmm.. if you were, oh, evil .. maybe you could anonymously inform the authorities that a certain doorman at a certain club was letting undergae people into his establishment. Because if this guy has such blatant disregard for the law in your pub, it stands to reason he might very well be doing the same thing where he works.
            Not necessarily. See, often stupid people are also hypocritical. He may well be a hardass at his own club, but of course when he comes to his own son, he is completely different.

I have personally seen such double standards, such as a guy who didn't have his ID with him trying to get me to serve him by stating that he worked security at one of the tourist trap bars down here. Um, duh? He of all people should know why I can't serve him without ID!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
            Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
            X