Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't ask me. *laughs* Before I met Marm I had a profile on Match.com, Eharmony, Zoosk, and one other I can't remember..and got zero messages or responses. *shrugs* I may not be a Brad Pitt, but I know I am no hunchback of Notre Dame either.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• That's pretty much how I feel, mystical. I've had profiles in the past and nothing came of them. I might not be Halle Berry, but I'm reasonably attractive. I have no shortage of men willing to buy me drinks when I go out to bars, anyway. I don't know how much that counts for though.
      At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• Holy carp, I just want to sleep! Ice cream would also be good *yawns and snuggles up under a blanket*
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Anybody want to take a stray in? Lovable, big, a bit goofy, but with a list of medical issues that is long? Once a strong, stubborn stray, now cringes at fights and needs a little time in a place where he doesn't feel useless and just cries through the night? No? Then he will just stay in here for a bit..

((The above is just a bit of a rant, don't mind me..nothing to see here))
          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
            Anybody want to take a stray in? Lovable, big, a bit goofy, but with a list of medical issues that is long? Once a strong, stubborn stray, now cringes at fights and needs a little time in a place where he doesn't feel useless and just cries through the night? No? Then he will just stay in here for a bit..

((The above is just a bit of a rant, don't mind me..nothing to see here))
            I honesty wish I could, but we already have a stray - our roomie is mid 50s, which is a serious pain in the ass because nobody wants to hire her, so she makes money on the side blacksmithing and stuff like pet sitting, doing medical guinea pigging and online stuff like amazon mechanical turk and a couple survey sites. [and she swaps house and accounting drone care for room and board]
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

• It's ok, can not even really take care of myself like I should be able to. Many people have it worse though, just having a bit of a vent.

Comment

• *hugs* Mytical
                I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

• Thanks, but nobody really wants a worthless anyhow. I am just a jinx and a burden. As I get reminded a little to often. *sighs*

Comment

Thanks, but nobody really wants a worthless anyhow. I am just a jinx and a burden. As I get reminded a little to often. *sighs*
                    I don't think that is true. We like you and this board would be a boring place without you. You are still worth a lot to us.

Comment

• Quoth Mikkel View Post
                      I don't think that is true. We like you and this board would be a boring place without you. You are still worth a lot to us.

Reposted for Truth! Mytical is awesome!
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

• My legs are really acting up today. Can't even stand without assistance. When I do manage to stand, horrible pain. I know, I shouldn't whine, as people endure much worse pain. I'll just be cuddled up in a corner here.

Comment

My legs are really acting up today. Can't even stand without assistance. When I do manage to stand, horrible pain. I know, I shouldn't whine, as people endure much worse pain. I'll just be cuddled up in a corner here.
                          I hope you feel better soon. I am sorry to hear you are in so much pain.

Comment

• *hugs Mytical lots* You, sir, are a good egg. And I am going to Phoenix chomp whoever said such mean things.

I wish my head did things besides aching.
                            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                            -----
                            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Thanks, but nobody really wants a worthless anyhow. I am just a jinx and a burden. As I get reminded a little to often. *sighs*
                              Ahem!

And just how can you describe yourself as a stray when you are mine? And what's more, everyone on these boards knows that?

Jinx and a burden my left foot
                              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• I agree with Marmalady. You're hers and we CSers love you. <3 (And you belong here.)
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X