This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karma is a harsh mistress

First, two points before we get to the SC who got bit in the arse by karma.

Firstly, at the time of the incident, there were certain coupons that the store card company sent off to customers. They gave the customer a certain amount off fuel if they spent £50 in the supermarket. The preliminary coupon had the terms and conditions clearly printed on it. When you got to the checkout, you handed the coupon on to the cashier and the till would print you out a secondary coupon which was the one you give to us to get money off your fuel.

Secondly, our automatic door was on the fritz. Sometimes, when you walked towards it, it wouldn't open. We told customers to step back then walk forward again, which usually opened the door. Otherwise, we'd have to go and open it manually. It was logged and we were just waiting for an engineer to come and fix it.

Now, let's get to it. The SC was surly and grumpy thruout the transaction, and produced a preliminary coupon. I explained to him that it wasn't the right coupon and that I couldn't accept it. He then proceeded to throw a tantrum which would have made a two year old blush. He paid, then stomped towards the door yelling, "I'm going to complain, and you'll be sorry!"

So, what happened next? If you guessed "The SC face planted into the defective door", then you are correct. Two teenagers in the store at the time practically died of laughter as the red faced SC finally managed to get out the store. Haven't seen him since. Oh and he didn't complain.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Perhaps he actually sat down and read the T&C so that he'd have his complaint all ready to go with the T's crossed and the I's dotted, then realised that he needed to get the second coupon before he could claim.

What, I can hope!
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
      Perhaps he actually sat down and read the T&C ....
      What, I can hope!
      I think you crossed the line from hoping to fantasizing, GJ.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
        I think you crossed the line from hoping to fantasizing, GJ.
        ... more like delusionating ...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
        X