This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales from the Mailbag, Christmas Edition

Kay, I know I said I wouldn't do one of these again but if the person who almost got me fired before will play nice...I'm glad to post this.

On the first hour of Christmas, the post office gave me.... 40 parcels to deliver.

On the second hour of Christmas the post office gave me..... A family yelling at me for not brining mail/check.... O.o
    33 more parcels

On the third hour of Christmas the post office gave me.... Several kids looking at me like I was a alien in a blue Santa cap (muhahah I broke de brains)
    SC's wanting more then two boxes
    28 more parcels

On the fourth hour of Christmas the post office have to me.... A crappy map of a town I don't know, IPhone to the rescue!
    Brain broken kids
    SC's doing what they do best
    19 more parcels

On the fifth hour of Christmas the post office gave to me.... No iPhone there isn't a rd there, that's the lake... I can't go that way... Oh look...driveway....sorry iPhone.
    A crappy map
    Mind blown kids
    Crazy SC's
    13 more parcels

On the sixth hour of Christmas the post office gave me... A coworker calling cause they are delivering the parcels to my home zip...that made sense...
    A hidden driveway
    Map that should be burned
    Pod kids
    Money wanting SC's
    9 more parcels

On the seventh hour of Christmas the post office have to me.... A egg nog candy cane...nomnomnom.
    Silly coworker...taking *mutter* I know the area *mutter*
    Drive way to the lake
    Old map that needs updating
    Shell shocked kids
    Evil SC's that need a Gibb's slap
    3 more parcels

On the eight hour of Christmas the post office gave to me.... A rumbling belly, headache, and smashed nail...
    All that other stuff
    And no more parcels...

I am so sorry.
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Sorry for what?

Comment

That you had to go through all that.
        Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Over a eight hour day those weren't bad. I wasn't posting this as a bad thing just as a run down more. Look at some of my past mail bag stuff this was nothing.

But thanks?

Comment

Someone didn't play nice before? *blink blink* Sorry to hear about that, I'd been missing your stories.

And glad to hear you (sorta) got off light. Black Friday had nothing on Christmas Eve in our area. Elderly Walmart cashier got punched and someone at the mall got stabbed. Happy Holidays!
            A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
            X