This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet cleaners leave a mess

So today, we had some carpet cleaners come in and deep clean all the carpets in the motel.

Now, this time of year, we're only operating at about 50% capacity (at least until later in this week when we have contractors taking up literally half our rooms for three months...oh, how fun!), so many of the rooms they were doing the carpets in were clean. All housekeeping should have to do when they're done is go through and move the furniture back from wherever the cleaners stacked it, no?

Well, some of the carpet cleaners went on a tea brack. Stash's English Breakfast tea to be more precise. We know because they left the wrappers on the counter in one of the clean rooms.

That wasn't the big thing, though. We had to re-clean the entire bathroom in another clean room because, get this, one of the workers decided to take a shower. Because he was sweaty (so he told us after the fact). Hello? Yeah, manual labor jobs do that, that doesn't mean you can just use a client's shower at whim!

At least our carpets are nice and clean. But really, WTF?
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

That reminds me of the homeowner finding the repair guy asleep on the couch!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Certainly not the company I used to work for. We'd have gotten fired for that kind of behavior.

Comment

Aaaah. In my last basement apartment, my landlady was having some work done on the main floor. One day I came home from work and found pee in my toilet. o.o I figured it was one of the guys working upstairs and it had been an emergency. But another day I came home and fell asleep on the couch, and was awoken to the sound of flushing. I jumped up and ran into the kitchen and saw the guy, and he said "Oh sorry" and went upstairs. I told the landlady and she was pissed off and told the foreman, and he was pissed off and told his guys not to do that.

Comment

Send a bill to the guys boss for the price of the room. Should cover the tea mess and using the shower.
          GFY

Comment

A while back, I came home from work to find my toilet full of pee and no tp.

So there was no way I did it, because I need tp to wipe, ya know. And I never forget to flush.

Only other person with keys to my apartment is the landlord/maintenance guys.

Whatever he was in for, he decided to use my restroom as well and not flush.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Working...
            X