Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My last cat (the runaway) knew how doorknobs worked. If he'd had any way to grasp them, we'd have been in real trouble.

He and the younger both know how to operate cupboard doors. And the brother's cat has taught him that if he rears up and hits a door with his front paws, it'll swing open if it's not latched. >_<

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

We have a polydactyl siamese mix. She loves people, and can grab things, shake hands, and hold hands if she feels like it. She dislikes iPods, iPhones, hand held games. She wills try and remove said object from your person if she gets the notion to or sees it in your hands. She also likes to crawl in your pants as you are trying to use the restroom. Weird cat.
      NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Quoth Moirae View Post

My husband says that if she had thumbs, we'd be in big big trouble because she's just smart enough to get into trouble.
        Cats ... with thumbs!
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
          rofl. Thats so adorable I shared it on my facebook page. Man, if cats had thumbs we'd be in so much trouble.

Comment

I love that commercial!!
            "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Speaking of evil cats:

They're even evil to other cats.
              "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

Our polydactyl cat (nicknamed Gloves) will slap any cat that comes near whomever lap she's resting on. She will also slap away any cat of she decides she wants said person's attention at that time.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                  I made that one! Fits my brother's psychotic kitty to a T, really.

For a long time, I've been saying that if it were to happen in real life, we'd all be doomed...
                  Last edited by AdamAnt316; 10-29-2012, 05:33 AM.
                  Goofy music!
                  Old tech junk!

Comment

We wouldn't be doomed. But they truly would be the feline overlords.
                    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

All bow down to the power of the Kitteh!

Comment

OMG, if my cats did have thumbs......
                        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                        X