This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep Little Bits in your thoughts

Little Bits just left to drive back to college. Her college is in the mountains of West Virginia and they are expecting Blizzard conditions starting in the morning.

How long will it take her to drive it?
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

It should take her just over two hours. She stopped and got gas and has now been on the road about 45 minutes. I just hope she gets there before the rain changes to sleet

Comment

Little Bits has made it back to campus

Comment

Yay.

Good to hear.
          Seshat's self-help guide:
          1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
          2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
          3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
          4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Woo! Now winter coat and lots of books to read.
            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Glad she made it safely!
              Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

It looks like today on campus will be a day of studying, reading, watchin movies and playing in the snow. All classes today are cancelled

Comment

Glad she made it. W.V is getting hit hard with snow!

Comment

now i'm jealous.

I wish I could have some of your snow.

Comment

I have friends in the states who are getting snow who are futher south than I am here in Canada and can't understand why we don't have snow. Tis funny.

Anyway, really happy that littlebits got back to campus safe, I myself have had to travel too and from university in some pretty nasty storms. It's never fun. Happy sh'es okay.
                      Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                      Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

UPDATE:

They will be making a decision today about evacuating campus of all students with the exception of the athletes and the West Virginians. The campus has been without power for the last 24 hours now. They will be making the decision to give the kids leaving a chance to get off the campus in daylight hours.

Even if they evacuate, since Little Bits is a member of the West Virginians, she will be moved to a shelter on campus until they leave on Friday for their next tour weekend.

Comment

Little Bits left campus today to stay with Z-Man. They have not decided what to do, but Campus has now also lost water service. If they get the power restored tonight and have classes tomorrow, whe is close enough to get there for classes.

Comment

They have closed campus and cancelled classes for the rest of the week. Tour this weekend has also been cancelled. After Z man finished his classes tomorrow, they are heading home.

Comment

Working...
                            X