This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon A Time

Did anyone see the ABC tv show Once Upon A Time?
    I'm intrigued. It looks awesome.
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

I wasn't sure at first but by the end I was also getting intrigued...great, just what I need, another show to get sucked into. I am currently watching Big Bang Theory reruns on channel 9 to kill the hour between Once Upon a Time and Pan Am.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I have a bunch of shows I should catch up on. Last time I watched anything with consistency was almost 2 years ago. But yeah I like this show.

Comment

I'm...not sure. I'm intrigued, but I keep thinking "Fables?" And then it's not. And I know it's not, but I can't help it!!

Maybe another week will help.
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Husband and I missed like the first 5 or 10 minutes. I'm just happy Jennifer Morrison is back on TV. I <3 her.

I'm going to have to see if I can watch it online to catch up on it.

There aren't too many shows I watch consistently anymore. (CSI: Miami, Criminal Minds, and CSI are the only 3 I actually make time to watch, and then if I'm really bored in the evening, I watch other things).

I love fairy tales (and Fables) so I might start giving this show a try.
          And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

I enjoyed it - I like how its telling both timelines at the same time.... my only problem is, I can't see them getting more than 2 season out of it....

also - isn't another station doing effectively the same thing only calling it Grimm? (as in the Brothers' Grimm's Fairytales?)

ETA: - just googled it, and well, yes and no - Detective show based on them, premiere's this friday on NBC - will DVR it and hopefully watch it before next Monday, to report opinion....
            Last edited by Treasure; 10-24-2011, 09:03 PM.
            I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Quoth Treasure
              ETA: - just googled it, and well, yes and no - Detective show based on them, premiere's this friday on NBC - will DVR it and hopefully watch it before next Monday, to report opinion....
              Ooo. I need to check out this out too.

Comment

I really enjoyed it. Some of the dialogue was over the top, but it was enjoyable.

We are also dvr'ing Grimm.
                We shall see.....
                "There is no rehab for stupidity." --Chris Rock
                "You learn something new and stupid every day you work in retail."--IhateCrappyTire

Comment

Craziness! I read ZumZum's post then the Grimm advert played on tv. Now I have to go YouTube it cause I want paying attention and missed most of it.

Comment

I watched Once Upon a Time on Hulu last night. So far, I'm impressed. From the previews I've seen of Grimm, that one looks like its going to be good too.
                    Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

Watched Grimm tonight. I liked. But Kabe and I may end up playing a "Find the Trope" drinking game with it.
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I just watched Grimm (missed it when if first aired cause I was reading a Dresden book). I like it. The characters some cool enough.

Comment

We were JUST about to shut it off and reject it as tripe when the first scene in the 'real' world happened...and it was a pleasantly intriguing surprise. So we settled in and watched the rest of the episode.

Still not ENTIRELY sure how I feel about it but it has potential. I'm going to watch another couple episodes and then see how I feel.
                          My dollhouse blog.

Blog about life

Comment

Saw this article today about these two shows:

http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com...grimm-will.php
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I've seen the first 2 episodes and I like it.
                              ......../\
                              ....../__\
                              ..../\...../\
                              ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
                              X