Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is! We get quite a few tourists in here, and one group bought a rather valuable item the other day, which helps my commission. I'm sure the owners would pay me a lot more if they could - they're very happy with the work I've been doing.

There is one weirdo. I won't go into details, but he's very nervous, and he comes in and tells me, several times in a row, what he wants. I've told him to talk to the owner, and he tells me AGAIN what he wants. Then he leaves. Then he comes back half an hour later.

One day, the owner was in the area, but not in the building. I told Nervous where I thought the owner was, based on something he had said to me before he left. I told him where the place was. I took him to the door and pointed. Someone who has never even been to this city before could find it. It's that obvious.

...He couldn't find it. I have no idea where he went. Maybe he traveled into another dimension. At any rate, he came back some time later, telling me that he didn't see it.

Later, I walked down to the corner and looked straight at it. Maybe he can't find any coffee place that doesn't say "Starbucks".

Comment

Working...
    X