This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

Out here in OK, we have a winter quilt show in January. The show this year I dragged my mom and grandmother out and had a ball looking at the exhibits and vendors and watching the demos.

So this past weekend a quilting friend of mine on Facebook happened to mention that at the show this year, Ricky Tims is doing quilting seminars.

For those who don't know, he's kinda like a quilting rockstar.

So I checked out the show website and talked to hubby about it.

*squeeee!* I get to go meet Ricky Tims....and learn new quilting techniques from him. *squeeeee!*

https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

She shall have rings thimbles on her fingers...

... and toesies ...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I didn't know there was a quilting rockstar. I know there's a crochet guru that's a guy. I think it's so cool when men do homecrafts, especially baking.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'm glad you're excited for it, be sure to go and get a spot in line for it at least an hour ahead of time. Check to see if you need tickets to get in.

Comment

Yeah he's holding a quilting seminar, and only 50 people get in. I bought my tickets yesterday and the show is in January.

I can pick up my ticket at 8:15 that morning and then the seminar starts at 9, so I'll be going right from picking up my ticket, to waiting in line.

Right now I'm trying to see if any of my other local quilting buddies are going, so we can hang out at the show together.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Working...
          X