Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way, if anybody (especially the new players) is having a problem figuring out a post, just pm me and I will work with them
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Name : Kayln Darkwynd

Human Description: Kayln is a tall woman with mousey brown hair. She wears glasses and usually has her hair up in some way. She is a medium to heavy build, she has curves.

Occupation : History Researcher, has her PhD focusing on Ancient history, Northern Europe and England

Monster Form: Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde Not sure about her monster form. She would get taller and stonger. Need help here
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
        Name : Kayln Darkwynd

Human Description: Kayln is a tall woman with mousey brown hair. She wears glasses and usually has her hair up in some way. She is a medium to heavy build, she has curves.

Occupation : History Researcher, has her PhD focusing on Ancient history, Northern Europe and England

Monster Form: Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde Not sure about her monster form. She would get taller and stonger. Need help here
        Maybe I'm just biased because he's the Grand Moff, but I rather like the subtle change of personality and minor physical variances he put in his show "Jekyll." Tom Jackman (the Jekyll) and William Hyde (the Hyde, duh) look very similar, with Hyde's eyes being black instead of green (and often times Hyde's eyes look more feral/inhuman). Hyde exhibited greater strength and speed, heightened senses, and rage. Hyde also came across not unlike an overgrown child, all id unleashed.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          Maybe I'm just biased because he's the Grand Moff, but I rather like the subtle change of personality and minor physical variances he put in his show "Jekyll." Tom Jackman (the Jekyll) and William Hyde (the Hyde, duh) look very similar, with Hyde's eyes being black instead of green (and often times Hyde's eyes look more feral/inhuman). Hyde exhibited greater strength and speed, heightened senses, and rage. Hyde also came across not unlike an overgrown child, all id unleashed.

Oh i love that idea. Thanks for the help. Will work on the description more
          Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Quoth Elspeth View Post
            You can read about your ancestor here. That should help you get some ideas.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Ok going to update the original post of this thread with the screen names, character names, and type of monster to make it easy for me to find them. Keep in mind that as of right now, you all have never met each other..at all.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Now for the initial post this will not hold (ie everybody can take their time, etc), but would anybody be opposed to a 72 hour posting timeline. Ie after I make my update, people have 72 hours to post (unless they post here that they need more time) so as to keep the flow? Is 72 hours unreasonable?

Comment

Name: Livia Fletcher

Human Description: Dark brown hair with auburn highlights; 5'6"; medium build (could probably lose a few pounds but in a world in which chocolate exists, that's not likely to happen anytime soon); silvery-grey eyes.

Occupation: Translator; is fluent in three languages and is always studying others, with various degrees of success.

Monster Form: Werewolf. Somewhat unusual in that her fur is white, like an Arctic wolf's. Makes it a bit difficult to blend into the shadows.

Comment

Cool, now I will work on how Kanalah and Pixilated's characters are related. Though my mind is off in lala land right now so might be a little.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                      Is 72 hours unreasonable?
                      It's OK with me, although I may post more frequently.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                        It's OK with me, although I may post more frequently.
                        *nods* With luck it will never reach the 72 hour mark. I do know things happen, life happens, so hoping that will give people who have something come up the time they need to post.

Comment

Going to post an update later tonight. Don't worry if you haven't got your initial post up yet, you can still post it anytime.

Holy heck. This update is going to be a rather large one, just the introductions of some of the legends had me holding my head lol.
                          Last edited by Mytical; 10-20-2012, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Will be posting an update on Tuesday during the evening (early Wed morning) . Should be a little smoother after. Hardest part is getting things going..and yes the update will be MASSIVE.

Comment

Worst thing is, a second possibly longer post will have to go up right after the first. You have to get your missions. Whew .. I am really having to work on this one..big time.

I broke you up..only two will be working together (maybe). They still might get sent to different teams (still thinking on that one). This will mean that the game is going to be a bit shorter (each person will be taking out either the general, or a lieutenant)..but each persons pace will be their own. Meaning that most likely I will edit the last bit of the introduction of your team members and put everybody on a separate mission. Don't worry, there is still plenty to do

Edit : First..will somebody PLEASE at least post a filler here so I am not talking to myself? Second..I just realized you will all have to get where you are going, find out what you face, before any really good updates can be made..this might take me a couple of days here...whew. In order to give my mind a small break, if all of you will make a small post I'd appreciate it..give me time to recover from these long posts.
                              Last edited by Mytical; 10-24-2012, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Awww... is our poor GM feeling a little lonely in here all by himself?

I got confused and almost posted an IC post, here, but came to my senses.

^-.-^
                                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                                X