This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally moved out!!

Finally moved out from my families home. Lately they have kind of been treating me like crap. (I admit Im not the nicest all the time) but lately then been in me for everything. Little things. Do I finally saved up and moved out. I don't know why they are treating me like this and I don't want them to be nice to me on my birthday, Christmas, or any holiday or tragedy. The way I see it if you can't treat me decently most of the time then just leave me the hell alone. I'm MUCH happier now that Ioved out my own. Just a few hours ago a family member asked me if i wanted to go get pizza with them an I declined. It felt good to say no to them. Why ask me to get seething with them when they treated me like crap not long ago?
    NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Sweety, doesn't that feel so so good? The weight on shoulders is lifted (at least most of it). Congrats, High Five, and big squishy hugs.
    In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
    She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Congratulations on your move.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Thanks. I can make ends meet no problem. And once I get married toy fiancée there will be two incomes. Until then I just have to cut back on my expenses. (instead of going to the movies once a week I'll go every other week or once a month)
        NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Congrats on getting out of that toxic situation. Hope I do just as well.
          Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Working...
          X