• Show
Clear All

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
    applied-there that looks so much better
    Well if you want to get picky, the official standard is yyyy/mm/dd
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

• I am not allowed to do "donuts" in the bank's parking lot with the rental car.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• I am not allowed to call up Mr. Slacker and taunt him after he gets fired. However, I am allowed to take his name off of our contact sheet.

Comment

• I am not allowed to dress in goth garb for the upcoming pump-customers-gas-for-charity-donations day. Too bad. I'd rather show up in head to toe black, than the Hawaiian shirts and straw hats the boss is suggesting!
          "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

• I'm not allowed to ask BrenDAnn for a lei while on the job.

Comment

• If "Closer" is playing on Pandora, I better have my headphones on.

Comment

• There are quite a few instances where headphones are a good idea, catcul.
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                  There are quite a few instances where headphones are a good idea, catcul.
                  You are absolutely correct. My Pandora feed has a few NSFW songs in it.

Comment

• Not allowed to ask my co-worker to drive his hearse (yes, he owns a hearse, don't ask) to the swamp on Another Damn Senior Day, and park it in front of the store.

Or any other day, for that matter.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• I was wondering why business was dead today.

Comment

• The radio only gets 1 station in really well. It's sugar-pop so we take turns putting the Pandora or something on. I had a 2 gig MP3 player and load up a mix. One day I decided it should be silly song/ Weird Al/Dr Demento day.
                        A lot of customers were really cracking up but a few wet blankets (staff) killed the fun. They are the same that complained when we had 4 whole hours of sort of xmas music (Bob Rivers) on the 24th after avoiding it the rest of the time. So people have no joy.
                        AkaiKitsune
                        Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                          You are absolutely correct. My Pandora feed has a few NSFW songs in it.
                          Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
                          The radio only gets 1 station in really well. It's sugar-pop so we take turns putting the Pandora or something on. I had a 2 gig MP3 player and load up a mix. One day I decided it should be silly song/ Weird Al/Dr Demento day.
                          A lot of customers were really cracking up but a few wet blankets (staff) killed the fun. They are the same that complained when we had 4 whole hours of sort of xmas music (Bob Rivers) on the 24th after avoiding it the rest of the time. So people have no joy.
                          At least your Pandora feed is more work appropriate than mine. That's why I need earphones.

Comment

• If I go to a certain burger place for lunch, I am not allowed to say, "I was just serviced by Five Guys."

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                              If I go to a certain burger place for lunch, I am not allowed to say, "I was just serviced by Five Guys."
                              not when you still have little mayo on your chin.
                              AkaiKitsune
                              Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

• Quoth catcul View Post
                                If I go to a certain burger place for lunch, I am not allowed to say, "I was just serviced by Five Guys."
                                No, you say "I just did Five Guys for lunch" instead.
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X