Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

saw this sign on the road the other day...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw this sign on the road the other day...

I live in BC (Canada) and on Saturday I went to a larger town in Alberta to do a little shopping (and to get the f out of town for a few hours). I found this:

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...a/toyssign.jpg

It's a great store with new and used video games (all the way bck to the NES), second hand movies and paintball equipment.

The clerk there said they had a ton of people asking for the job.

Heck, I'd ask if I lived in that town.
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

I'd SO ask too if I lived anywhere near there -- or anywhere near Canada for that matter. Whoever has that kind of sense of humor must be at least a bit fun to work with.
    Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

rofl. Thats hilarious.

Comment

Well.. at least its honest. Itd be nice to have an honest employer.

Comment

lol... well that's one way to get people to notice your store.

i'm assuming the ones who applied thought it was a joke (? hopefully ?)

Comment

I interviewed one applicant for Game Store who told me "Well, the pay is crap, but I get whatever games I can steal, right?"

Me - "You realize that I am the manager, right?"

Comment

Quoth Raveni View Post
              I interviewed one applicant for Game Store who told me "Well, the pay is crap, but I get whatever games I can steal, right?"

Me - "You realize that I am the manager, right?"
              Wow...can we say...NEXT!!!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
              X