This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth wolfie View Post
    A fair number of Christian denominations name their churches after various saints. Please tell me that this one is named after St. Peter.
    Sadly, no. It's just Christian Science Dixon.

Also at the water leak photo....
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I've got a new one for you

So why did the church happen to be in the shape of a penis?

Answer:
      They built their church in the shape of a phallus so a big piece of wood could stay erect.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
        Apparently they got quite the talking to

Same shit, different war - my dad got the award for soldier of the quarter while sitting on his ass smoking a cigarette in a half track while on sentry duty before he did the officer thing.

[he had spotted someone walking around and challenged them for the password, it turned out to be a general who was trying to see how security was going. All the other guys passed him on seeing the uniform, dad was the only one who asked for the password, while sitting there smoking. He used the excuse that he was 'in concealment to better surprise people' though I am not certain how he explained the cigarette But then again a guy with a Silver Star gets a lot of leeway in things.]
        NICE!!
        Please thank your father --and any other members of your family who have served!!-- for his service.

Comment

Working...
        X