Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't know what to do with the Halloween Decorations so...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didn't know what to do with the Halloween Decorations so...

Meet my new Xmas Decoration!

He's going to be tangled in the lights on the roof, hanging-on to the chimney.

I think the neighbors will appreciate this!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

First, I get assigned to an office across the hall from the morgue just before Christmas, and now I see this. All we need now is a cemetery decorated with Christmas garland, and everything will be perfect.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
      First, I get assigned to an office across the hall from the morgue just before Christmas, and now I see this. All we need now is a cemetery decorated with Christmas garland, and everything will be perfect.
      No, cue up The Nightmare Before Christmas on a large screen TV.

Then, it will be perfect.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post

Even better....do THIS with your Christmas lights.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WAXMtUCcp7o
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

My neighbors the Warts never took down their Christmas lights from last year, OR the skull they hung up for Halloween. Santa probably avoids their house, unless he wants a little blow instead of milk and cookies.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Santa probably avoids their house, unless he wants a little blow instead of milk and cookies.
            Offer him that and you'll go straight on the 'good girl' list and get a whole stocking full of presents
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post

Don't you mean, "Find a cemetery decorated with Christmas garland, AND have The Nightmare before Christmas, and then it would be perfect?"

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                Don't you mean, "Find a cemetery decorated with Christmas garland, AND have The Nightmare before Christmas, and then it would be perfect?"
                Absolutely! And be sure to wear zombie costumes decorated with tinsel and holly; you can be Christmas Shopping Zombies!

(Come to think of it, that does sound like a great party!)
                My LiveJournal

Comment

Zombies and Christmas....it doesn't get better than that in my opinion!!
                  The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

I just discovered that my neighbor did something similar with his balcony Halloween decorations...

Merry Hallo-Christmas, everyone!
                    Attached Files
                    My LiveJournal

Comment

I've now gotten him clothing for St. Patrick's day, a sexy dress for Valentines, and am planning the aftermath of a keger for New Year's. I'm going to dress him up for every holiday I can find! Wonder if there's a national pole dancer's day...
                      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I'd hate to think what you're going to do with him on April Fools' Day.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                          I'd hate to think what you're going to do with him on April Fools' Day.
                          B-i-i-g beard, 7-1 sound system thundering "Let there be FRIGHT!"

... and lo, verily, we were afrighted unto the emptying of our bowels ...
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

It might be a bad idea to copy the Brazilian Skeleton on a Motorcycle Prank.

Comment

The Hogfather is missing! We need a substitute! Costarring Albert the Elf and The DOR.
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                              X