X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the heck ...

... is a shaving club??

One of the requests on my brother's wish list is a membership to one ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

I'm going to guess it's where they send him razors and shaving stuff. Your best bet is to ask him to make sure.
    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Yes, the most common one, I think-- or at least the one I hear the most about-- is Dollar Shave Club, which does indeed send shaving supplies (including razors) and other grooming products, marketed toward men.

I was a DSC member for a while, and got my dad a six-month membership, and while he thanked me for it, he admitted he didn't really need the razors (as he'd just gotten himself a new electric razor) and gave those to me, and just used DSC's other grooming supplies while his membership lasted.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I guess the razors are supposed to be cheaper? I suppose it's like any other subscription service. Hey, remember when Proactive was a subscription thing?
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
        X