This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
    yeah, what was that about... I seriously had to read that twice when I saw that on the Please welcome the newest member announcement, because I couldn't believe someone would actually register under that.
    Probably a spambot or two at the gate, or possibly a disgruntled ex-member or somebody just wanting to stir up shit.

Okay I'm confused. I know it's off topic, but could someone fill me in or PM me or something?
    Done!
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I too must admit to the confuzzling.

Comment

yea, can someone let me in on the joke, too? I must have missed it.

Mysty, that lady sounds crazy. I hope she gets herself some help...it sounds like she has some problems.
        I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth TTAZ View Post
          Okay I'm confused. I know it's off topic, but could someone fill me in or PM me or something?
          Ditto, having been blase recently this isn't making much sense...
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Me too please, so lost.
            My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

PM me too! I have no idea what you're talking about!
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I missed out, too, and feel like I've walked into the middle of a movie. PM me, please! Or just post them and save yourselves the trouble.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
                  She's also terrified of me because red hair is a sign of Satan. Even though she has red hair.
                  Wait, what? My little guy is of Satan? but my little guy is such a sweetie or is it just a cover for his evil ways?
                  Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

I'm still smirking from a few days back when the newest member was "rapscallionRocks" or something that affect.

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                      Wait, what? My little guy is of Satan? but my little guy is such a sweetie or is it just a cover for his evil ways?
                      Yep, before you know it he'll be keeping big guard dogs and impaling Patrick Troughton with a chuch spire.
                      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                        I'm still smirking from a few days back when the newest member was "rapscallionRocks" or something that affect.
                        And the one right before that? rapscallionSucksDicks.

And now you know....the REST...of the story!
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

The things I miss out on when I'm at work/sleeping/taking a shower/whatever.
                          Unseen but seeing
                          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                          3rd shift needs love, too
                          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
                            She's also apparently some sort of stripper for God...

She has a rather...interesting website I can PM to anyone who wants to see my weekly joy that comes from her visits...
                            I know I'll regret it, but, something, down deep inside of me, must know.

Quoth TTAZ View Post
                            I also want you to know that she made a pass at the apartmensh first.
                            Wait, what ?

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
                            The things I miss out on when I'm at work/sleeping/taking a shower/whatever.
                            How dare you having a life ! I thought you were a mindless drone, just like the others ! (j/k, please, don't hit me, or at least not in the face !)
                            "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

Working...
                            X