This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth in T-Shirts

Customer: (reeking of alcohol) You gotsh any stensuls?

Me: Stencils? Yes we do. Are they for a sign or crafts or anything?

Customer: Yeah, justa sign I guess. *Belch.* 'Scuse me.

I walk over to school and office supplies while the customer staggers and weaves.
    I find a poster kit containing stencils and poster board and she says it'll work.

Customer: Shank you!

The funniest part of the whole thing: Customer was wearing a t-shirt that read "Von Drunk" in a parody of the Von Dutch clothing label.

Once again, it never ceases to amaze me how many people in this town are completely lit by noon or earlier.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Pretty ironic. I've never seen anyone get drunk that early....and I live in a party town.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I think I have a hangover just from reading this.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

Once again, it never ceases to amaze me how many people in this town are completely lit by noon or earlier.
        Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
        Pretty ironic. I've never seen anyone get drunk that early....and I live in a party town.
        Knowing that IPF lives in Wisconsin...I am NOT surprised!
        Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth Primer View Post
          Knowing that IPF lives in Wisconsin...I am NOT surprised!
          You know how bad it is with drinking here? All the Gannett papers in the state, including the local newsrag, are running a month-long series of stories about alcohol and alcohol-related topics.

For example, every Sunday there's a story about this guy who's pretty much pickled his liver from drinking so much and today there was a story about a guy who drove drunk and seriously injured a couple kids in a car crash.

There's also been more alcohol trivia facts than I ever cared to know about. For example, I learned Wisconsin consumes about 90% of the world's brandy--hence my location being "the beer n' brandy state"
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Truth in T-shirts! Hell yes!

Ok, what are some good ones that I've seen...

From CSI, there was that one ep with the "large" persons convention..."If you don't like the way I look... *on front* ...then keep your mouth shut." *on back*

I had a really good one the other day from one of my customers, but I can't remember what it was. Something about how ugly the viewer's face was. Jokingly, I asked the customer about it and he said that he knew what the t-shirt said, and that's why he was covering it up.

Sorry, blanking out at the moment. Back later with more.
            "Otherwise you are free to keep putting your hope in leprechauns, horseshoes and unicorn farts."-Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
            X