Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know i spent 4 years of my life...

... trying to look like a guy and now that i dont want to people now deside im a guy?
    Seriously?
    WTF?
    Little back ground.
    I use to bind, cover up the fact i had boobs, kept my hair short as possibe (ok this all basically still true except for the fact now bind in such a way that make me look smaller but still boobified.and well i love my hair.) i wore boys clothing,and baggy clothing, anything that would cover up my curves, cause i was/am curvy. i was sexually confused and thought it would be better if i was i boy, so i tired ot look like it. Age 13-17. And that whole time every knew by looking at me that i was a girl!!!! even people who never meet me.

now im 21, i dress like a girl, while again sometimes bind, i also wear push ups, and real bras, V-necks that show my chest, and i look as girlly as possible. And now i get called Sir, Sunny, Mister, brother or guy?
    HOW THE HELL??!!??
    gah!!!!!

here are my top offenders of this
    1- grandma!- not mine, no the little boy's grandma who yelled loudly, Grandma that isnt a boy its a girl! and grandma blushed and ran away fast.
    2- Train guys- I go to the area train shop to deliver and when i walk in the guys in the back look and say "Back here sir" now i except one mistack when m far away because my shirts are almost formless for my job, except, for the fact some have panels on the side that make it look like you have curves for the girls. Then i get up close and the guy says "So Sonny, whats the total?" gah you fail!!!!!!!
    3-the Boys from the hudddddah- dude i dont know why you think im your "brother" but when ever you guys call me that i want to run you over in my car. especially after i talk to you. I SOUND LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD, AND GIRL AT THAT.

sigh there are more but i would have to go into exact words and im not in the mood.

uh... you have masculine boobies?
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

no i have big girlly boobies

Comment

I have said it before and I will say it again.

This thread is useless without pictures.

Comment

Some men have breasts larger than mine. There's a couple of men I work with who really need a D cup bra.

Yeah, that was an icky thought. I wish I hadn't just opened a bag of salty nuts.
          You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
            Some men have breasts larger than mine. There's a couple of men I work with who really need a D cup bra.

Yeah, that was an icky thought. I wish I hadn't just opened a bag of salty nuts.
            .........you just had to add those last two words, didn't you?
            Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

I agree with Bagga. Totally worthless thread without pictures.
              Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I don't look at all masculine. I'm about as girly as it gets and I've still been called Sir.
                People just say things without thinking and sometimes it slips out.
                I was at Wendy's once getting take-out and as the guy behind the counter was handing me my food he said, "Here you go, sir," then got the "oh shit" look on his face.
                All I said was, "Thank you, ma'am," and left.

The worst is when people think I'm pregnant. I'm not a big girl but I like to wear loose fitting shirts sometimes because they're far more comfortable. Unfortunately, the fact that I walk with decent posture (shoulders back, etc.) it makes it look like I'm with child.

Comment

I hardly look masculine, I have big girly boobs (pics later). But I've had "sir" or "mister" slip a couple of times, and they're usually quick to correct it.

My brother, who is 5 years younger and 2 cups sizes my superior(somehow), has been called "ma'am" at least 6 times on occasion. Doesn't help he has a more feminine-sounding voice than Yours Truly.

Comment

Working...
                  X