This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's too difficult!

Guest comes angrily through front doors at 230am, I had just checked him in.

SC: GIVE ME KEYS THAT WORK!!!!!!
    Me: Okay...I am sorry.
    SC: *rolls eyes, huffs, and glares at me while I procede to remake his keys (which I did correctly the first time, btw)*
    Me: Were you trying the middle door?
    SC: YEAH YOU TOLD ME TO USE THAT ONE, REMEMBER???!!!!!!
    Me: (holy shit man, chill...it's not worth working yourself up over.) I am sorry, I had someone mention earlier that it wasn't working but then they said later it was...
    SC: WHY DID YOU SEND ME THERE THEN!!!?!???
    Me: (did you not listen, course not) I am sorry, sir I didn't know.
    SC: *grabs keys from me* Yeah whatever.
    Me: (purturbed) I am really sorry, sir.
    SC: *angrily trudges off*

A guest earlier came up & said that he hadn't put the keys in slow enough the first time... I was gonna explain that to SC asshole, but he wouldn't have it.

I sent my maintenance guy to check the door, I even gave him a programed room key to make sure all keys are working. I wanted to be sure. He said they all worked wonderfully, he just believes people keep trying to shove the keys into the door really fast & expect something to happen.

Patience is a virtue, and it's not something worth nearly freaking out about. Chill. It wasn't worth trying to kill me with a look...
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---
Working...
X