This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you're not the marathon people

Me: Thanks for calling us, this is Dave, how may I help you?

Guest: I made a reservation with you and I want to cancel and have the cancellation fee waived

Me: well you made the reservation more than 72 hours ago so if you cancel, you will be charged the $50 cancellation fee

Guest: but she didnt tell you werent the marathon people and I told her I was here for the marathon

Me: we book villas for the marathon

Guest: yea but you're not the marathon people

Me: well I am sorry ma'am but the $50 cancellation fee applies

Guest: well thats not good business. I guess I will just stay but I guarantee I will be your worst nightmare. Have a nice day.........asshole

Wait...I'm confused...Guest called and made a reservation and said they were there for the marathon, which you all book villas for, but they want to cancel because you're not "the marathon people?" Why didn't they just call the-oh, right. SC logic. Nevermind.
    MySpace

Comment

So she admits she is going to be a terrible guest. Easiest kicking out ever.
      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

She'll be your "worse nightmare" over $50???
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Well at least you have a heads up on what to expect. Might as well make the most of it and give them things to complain about. :-)
          "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

I can only express my attitude towards this with emoticons.

And finally...

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
              I can only express my attitude towards this with emoticons.

And finally...

Nice story.
              Labor boards have info on local laws for free
              HR believes the first person in the door
              Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
              Document everything
              CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
                Nice story.
                Isn't it? Made me proud to write it.
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Working...
                X