This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally got to PWN an SC! /flex

I have been waiting my entire life to say this to a deserving soul, this guy made it so easy.

SC: "I bought this on ebay and it was broken when I recieved it. You need to handle the claim."
    Me: "I'm sorry, we only handle claims on damaged items that were shipped from our store. You need to call the customer service num-"
    SC: "No. You are UPS and you will handle this. Now."
    Me: "We are not UPS. We are a retail franchise store and as I said before we do not handle claims if we were not responsible for the package. We had nothing to do with this package and I can't help you, I'm sorry. Here is the customer service number you need to call."
    SC: **stares**
    Me: ...
    SC: "Are you deaf?"
    Me: "Excuse me?"
    SC: "Look, I'm already going to put in a call to UPS to make a complaint about this store because you are so unhelpful. Handle this claim. I don't have all fucking day."
    Me: "Get the fuck out."
    SC: ??? ..........
    Me: "Are you deaf?"

I will try and help you to the best of my ability and I do my job.
    However, verbal abuse and profanity will immidiatly put you in the wrong and my obligation to you comes to an abrupt end. Thank you for the oppertunity and satisfaction of riposting your insanely fucking horrible attitude right back into your face.
    Next time, do not make the mistake of thinking that just because you have a cock and you're on that side of the counter I'm going to cower and lick your ass and agree to every asinine and unreasonable request.
    Also, take your meds. Fucking idiot.

SCOOOORE!

That was seriously fantastic.

Comment

well done !!

Comment

My cold, black heart just fluttered a little. I think I love you!
        "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

I love hearing about SCs getting what they deserve!
          "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

elysia - 1
            SC - 0

Glad you got to put one in their place!
            "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
            ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Comment

Thank you sooooooooo much for putting a smile on my face. After the day I've had, I reeeeeally needed it. YOU ROCK!!!
              If you don't like my attitude, talk to the manager!!! Oh, wait, that would be me!!

Yes, I'm the manager. I'm also known as "the brick wall".

Comment

That was just music to my ears!
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Not just deaf, but stupid too! POWNAGE!
                  *There is no greater gift than to be reborn with every heartbeat*
                  *Grudges should only be held for as long as it takes to deliver a proper vengence!*

Comment

To the SC: Are you Deaf? Lemme just sign that for you just incase *Flips SC off*
                    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Maybe I'll post the details later, but there was an incident at the pizza place where after being called a fucking idiot, my coworker told a girl and her entourage to get the fuck out adding;

"You think that just because you're on that side of the counter and I'm on this side that I cease to be human."

The girl did her obligatory *GASP* turned to me and said:

"Do you find that behavior acceptable?"

I just shrugged and smiled. I didn't feel like getting into a confrontation. Besides my co worker was on a roll.
                      I don't like your attitude!
                      Yeah? Well you're not EATING my attitude!

Comment

Quoth zigcat View Post
                        Maybe I'll post the details later, but there was an incident at the pizza place where after being called a fucking idiot, my coworker told a girl and her entourage to get the fuck out adding;

"You think that just because you're on that side of the counter and I'm on this side that I cease to be human."

The girl did her obligatory *GASP* turned to me and said:

I just shrugged and smiled. I didn't feel like getting into a confrontation. Besides my co worker was on a roll.
                        I'd have added "Whose, hers or yours?"
                        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Once, the manager at the big box store I was working at PWNED a SC, but I only heard about it in the break room as I was busy in the opposite end of the store when it happened. The SC was so verbally abusive, they were kicked out of the store.

Comment

Quoth zigcat View Post

"No, but it's not your fault that your parents mistook money for dicipline."
                            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

Things that make you go "Hmmm"
                              "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X