This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy with purple hair.

Ok so I see a guy parked in front of my store. From far away, he looks like an old lady. He had like old lady hair, but it's purple. My co-worker is making him a double espresso. I don't recall, but I think I even asked, "What are you making her?" I go up to charge the man and I had no idea he was a man until I saw his arms and his masculine voice. I was dumbfounded. I can't believe I thought it was a woman. Now, don't get me wrong, I have nothing against people who want to look different or whatever. It's just funny how I thought he was an old woman until I walked up to the counter and it was a middle aged man with old lady purple hair.

My CW (around 16 or 17) has green hair. Today a customer asked me if CW did that to commemorate the Packers. I said I didn't know--probably just because my CW is a teen. I then had to add that I don't care a thing about football. My customer asked, "Are you American??" LOL

When I think about it, I'm American enough, but maybe I don't belong here. A football-hatin' vegetarian in Wisconsin?? I'm like an alien in these parts!
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Yeah, if your purple hair is giving off the 'old lady dye job' vibe, it probably isn't working how you want, I'd think.

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post

When I think about it, I'm American enough, but maybe I don't belong here. A football-hatin' vegetarian in Wisconsin?? I'm like an alien in these parts!
        We've found a witch. May we burn her?

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Move to Seattle or Portland. They are the vegetarian oasises here.

Did you come from another country or just mean you feel out of place around so many omnis? The only country I know of with a higher percentage of vegetarians than America is India so if you're from somewhere else you were probably more of an alien there.

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

No, no, no. Remember your traditions -- toss her in the river first, if she sinks, she's innocent and will be missed. If she rises to the top, she's a witch and we can then safely burn her.

"For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Anriana View Post
              Move to Seattle or Portland. They are the vegetarian oasises here. Did you come from another country or just mean you feel out of place around so many omnis? The only country I know of with a higher percentage of vegetarians than America is India so if you're from somewhere else you were probably more of an alien there.
              I'm from California, but waited until I was in WISCONSIN to go veg. Haha! But really, the alien part has so much more to do with being a west-coaster in the midwest than anything.

Quoth EricKei View Post
              No, no, no. Remember your traditions -- toss her in the river first, if she sinks, she's innocent and will be missed. If she rises to the top, she's a witch and we can then safely burn her.
              No, that's not how to tell if I'm a witch! It's the veg test. Vegetarians float 'cause they eat lighter!
              Last edited by crazylegs; 08-06-2009, 09:52 AM.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post

She turned me into a Vegan!

...I got better.
                Childrenofthenight.Thecomicseries.com/comics/latest

Check out my comic. I write, my friend Red draws. Comments welcome. Leave them on their, or on my profile here.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post

Yes, but if we burn her as soon as we pull her out of the river, she won't burn! Then what?

Comment

...No, that's not how to tell if I'm a witch! It's the veg test. Vegetarians float 'cause they eat lighter!
                    Full of beans, are we?

Aren't Wisconsinites Wedgitarians anyway?
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
                      Yes, but if we burn her as soon as we pull her out of the river, she won't burn! Then what?
                      Then we just need to apply the Universal Answer To All Problems:

MOAR DAKKA FIRE!

"For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                      X