Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that mother and horrible child should be locked out until night since they seem to be the only mentally crippled people there!
    Be like the flower that perfumes the very hand that crushes it.

Comment

What a nasty rude pair of twits. I think I would have been sorely tempted to make some crack like "Hey, [insert coworker name here], do we still have any more of that [insert name of potentially poisonous/noxious chemical here]? Somebody just drank the last of mine!"**

Your manager kicks ass for shoveling Snot Woman's shit right back at her.

** = Disclaimer: I do not advocate harm of any sort to small children and/or their handlers. I am, however, very much in favor of seeing rude people get a taste of their own bitter medicine.
      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Darn disclaimer; I suddenly had the urge to leave a fifth of Tequila or some Jack Daniels out as a "sample"... go ahead, little Timmy, take a swig! ^_^
        "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
          Darn disclaimer; I suddenly had the urge to leave a fifth of Tequila or some Jack Daniels out as a "sample"... go ahead, little Timmy, take a swig! ^_^
          With the worm!

Comment

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
            They also have chocolate and strawberry flavors too. But if the vanilla one tastes like crap, then I don't even want to know what the chocolate ones taste like.
            Let me guess, maybe enterex or ensure? My bf sometimes lunchs on one of these two (the diabetic variety of course) I kind of like their vanilla, and strawberry... but their chocolate is awfull
            I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
              ...or perhaps last week's urine sample

Comment

Why stop at urine samples? How about an ostomy sample? (If you don't know what an ostomy is, trust me, you don't want to know. )
                "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! That's so delightfully evil!!!!!!
                  The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Maybe this woman is Archie Bunker's long lost bastard daughter.
                    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Hang on, a digestive disorder makes you a cripple?

So, what, by this woman's reckoning, if I got indigestion, I could try out for the Special Olympics?

What would she classify allergies as, terminal diseases?

Not trying to make light of your disorder or anything, but it doesn't sound like it would impair your ability to think, do your job, or otherwise function as a normal human being. Special dietary requirements are nothing new in today's society, and I suspect her little precious will pick himself up a food allergy or two himself with his tendency to sample. It certainly doesn't make you a 'cripple'. It bugs me that someone could take a minor quirk and turn it into such a negative blanket label.

I'm glad your manager stepped in. Really, that kind of attitude shouldn't be tolerated.
                      Check out my webcomic!

Comment

*applauds your boss*

Hey, wait. By her reasoning...I DON'T HAVE TO WORK! I CAN GO ON DISABILITY! YAY!

Comment

Quoth Polenicus View Post
                          Not trying to make light of your disorder or anything...
                          It's okay. You can make light of it if you want to. I do it all the time.
                          Last edited by NightAngel; 06-01-2007, 09:13 AM. Reason: please edit quotes
                          "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                          You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
                            The manager is over at the next register and he hears this. He doesn't like it when customers insults his employees, so he goes over there and tells her, "Ma'am. This is the 21st century, not the 1950s. Handicaps are more than welcome to enjoy the sunshine if they want to. And furthermore, Princess-Snake is not a cripple. She is a bright young woman who was born just a tad different than most babies." (I love my manager!) I don't know if it was because someone dared to stand up to her, or if it was because my manager is 6'5" and lifts weights every day, but her face turned pale, she quickly paid, and practically ran out of the store.
                            Your manager is the best! Mega-kudos for him for standing up for you and putting that hag in her place!
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
                              Let me guess, maybe enterex or ensure? My bf sometimes lunchs on one of these two (the diabetic variety of course) I kind of like their vanilla, and strawberry... but their chocolate is awfull
                              Ugh, Ensure...when I had my wisdom teeth out the surgeon gave me a can of chocolate to try and my mom used it to make a milkshake...worst milkshake ever...I think I'd stick to slim-fast in the future (but then that's just a few days of not being able to chew...) and hopefully I will not have any more teeth pulled out of my head
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I don't even know where to start with that. Whats with the cripple remark??
                                Crazy beatch and her little brat too
                                At least your manager stood up for you, that was cool.
                                Last edited by MadMike; 05-28-2007, 10:42 PM. Reason: Excessive quoting

Comment

Working...
                                X