This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Wonka, is that You?

Remember this user? (http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=67224) Good. Well they're baaaaaack.

Again they are whining about crap they have no need to know about. This time in their passive-aggressive email to everyone they thought would care, my new friend/boss Mr. Finance Director replied first.

To summarize....

Mr/Mrs SU:
    I'm not sure how to word thsi any more clearly. <Your Position> has not legitimate business need to be included in these discussions. Inclusion in these discussions would lead to more confusion as the plan may change from message to message. Once finalized, IT will communicate the needed information to the appropriate Users. I have personally reviewed the DL's and they are correct. They will not change.

I have advised <actual highest ranking persons> of the situation. If you have any issue with IT or any other Dept within the org. contact <actual highest ranking persons>.

I hope this clarifies the situation as IT will take NO action on your requests in your message or any similar messages in the future.

Sincerely,
    <finance Director>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKG07305CBs

Its nice to see a serving of "Shut the F up" pie served by someone of authority backing you up.

Comment

Dude, cut that thing out, and post it on the wall or frame it at home. It's a cherished moment that you have a manager telling someone to STFU, in writing. (as put by a PP).

Hell, bronze it for all I care. j/k
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Yeah! What they said. That's full of win.
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
          Its nice to see a serving of "Shut the F up" pie.
          My FAV flavor.

Comment

Working...
          X