X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dalesys View Post
    That's what the white shotgun is for.
    I intend to have three things hung up in my mancave that any suitor shall have to tour. They will be a shotgun, a shovel, and a map of Northern Ontario. Anyone who can't piece them together is not fit to date her, anybody who does piece it together better not think it's a joke

So I'm back from the first night. I ran into Nancy, gave her an non-sincere friendly greeting and got a snarl and grunt in return, that gave me a good chuckle that I made sure she noticed. The paranoid side of me is saying that someone tipped her off to avoid me, but the more likely scenario, considering that I've met rattlesnakes with more charming personalities, is that it was just Nancy being Nancy.

As much as I'd like to fire off on her, I suppose things will be better if this is the extent of our interaction.
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
    Quoth = Crossbow "EvilHomer, Irv, Gravekeeper, and Seraph: the Four Horsemen of the Dumbpocalypse."

Comment

Quoth evilhomer View Post
      I intend to have three things hung up in my mancave that any suitor shall have to tour. They will be a shotgun, a shovel, and a map of Northern Ontario. Anyone who can't piece them together is not fit to date her, anybody who does piece it together better not think it's a joke
      Love it! When my best friend from college had his first child (a daughter) I showed him a picture of her future boyfriend: long straggly hair, Megadeath t-shirt, ratty tennis shoes and a joint.

For some reason he chased me half a block with a shovel, go figure...

Comment

Working...
      X