This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could have broke my neck....

So all week we have had a conference in the building called business women in IT, great business women. So this morning I was walking up the stairs to get a pancake (MMMM) and sit in the south lounge as I had a hour to kill before work. I had my workout bag, computer bag and purse all on my left shoulder, so I was already off balance. So here comes one of those so called business women and she runs straight into the left side of my body, full force. I started to tumble backwards but was able to grab the banister. I would have broken my neck or back as the stairs are limestone. She didn't even flinch, she didn't even stop,or say sorry or ask if I was alright. She just went upon her bitch way. What the hell is wrong with people. A few years ago same place, here at the union. I seen a person run into and knock down a person with crutches. The person didn't even flinch or help the person up.
    Last edited by candyshopgirl; 02-18-2011, 12:29 PM.

Geez, what a rude bitch. Yeah, I've had similar things happen. I like to think that someday they'll get what's coming to them.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
    X