Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually shanky, one of the ER docs wrapped me up. So I will stick to those bandages until it's time to remove them.

Oh and an update on why my roommates are horrible The internet was out, so we quietly watching TV. The discussion landed on trip to the ER. And how noisy it was, etc. anyway, one of my roommates told me that should I be noisy on my crutches she was going to yell at me. The other two agreed.

Now it's one thing to scold me in the middle of the night when i'm being loud and you have no idea why I'm doing it. It's totally different when you KNOW I was injured, and you are still planning on tearing into me on something I can't control.
    Last edited by hinakiba777; 02-07-2011, 08:21 PM.
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Again... I return to my previous postings...updated...

Quoth hinakiba777
      She said; "What the *#$* are you doing? You know civilized people learn how to live with others." .
      Which means she's they are not civilized.

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
        one of my roommates told me that should I be noisy on my crutches she was going to yell at me. The other two agreed.
        Ok, if they do this, I vote you smack them with a crutch. How the hell are you supposed to be quiet on crutches. And if they don't like noise, they should live alone.

I am very sorry you got hurt. I have chocolate around here somewhere and I found fortune cookie rounds if you would like.
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

why do you have them as room-mates? some people needs to get the sand out of thier cooches! I've had ligament/tendon issues in my ankles-- no major damage, just moon-boot and scary, scary noises (SNAP!), so I feel (have felt! ) your pain. Make sure you take it easy for the next month or two, and do your ankle/leg exercises, if they gave you any. Heck, you might want to find some senior-type mobility exercises for the ankles and legs anyway, 'cuz that's pretty much what they are. (to strengthen and reinforce the injured area(s), it really super helps I promise!)
          I'm sorry your week was so poor.
          Last edited by teh_blumchenkinder; 02-07-2011, 11:14 PM. Reason: exercises-- do them!
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth hinakiba777 View Post
            Oh and an update on why my roommates are horrible The internet was out, so we quietly watching TV. The discussion landed on trip to the ER. And how noisy it was, etc. anyway, one of my roommates told me that should I be noisy on my crutches she was going to yell at me. The other two agreed.
            Aw, poor babies. I mean, you got hurt and are in serious pain, big deal, but they've got to deal with your NOISE, you big loud meanie!

[/sarcasm]

I know CS doesn't condone violence, but I rather agree with Elspeth: if they start their bellyaching, smack 'em with a crutch. Tell them, "Hey, Copernicus called, he wanted to remind you the world doesn't revolve around you."
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Wow, what bitches your roommates are! I would have told them all to go fuck if they were going to be like that.

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
                why do you have them as room-mates?
                I live oncampus. My roomates are decided for me. My best friend, and my other friend were living with two girls. My best friend went to do half a semester in england and I got her room. So I live with my friend, and the two other girls.

I would like to say that in the past week things have fallen back to normal. Much less bitchy. A lot more jokes, smoothies, and happiness. So all is better. Plus I got my bandages off, and while my leg still hurts. I'm mostly better.
                Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
                X