Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I've seen of the people who applied for the last opening my place had, the pool is much wider, but no more or less deep. You get the same percentages of everything, just more of them.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

not to mention even if the card was declined it would be rude of her to react like that, all cheerful and loud

Comment

talking about seasonals not understanding things: One of my colleagues who was a seasonal with me had been "promised" by the boss that they would find perm hours for her in the new year.

Well that particular boss ended up in a bad accident and in hospital and said seasonal was not given hours and had already heard some of the other seasonals complaining because they were and didn't really want to stay anyway.

Said seasonal then says shes just getting some water before going back to her till (after getting pulled to one side and given her notice letter) and completely walks off the floor and leaves, telling no one she is doing so. She was supposed to be just starting a 12hr shift.

No one has yet mentioned it but I would have been furious!

(and no, I didn't get a perm either but didn't expect one due to illness and not being able to do evening shifts. I did however attempt to finish my hours that I'd booked in to work).
        I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

yeah that's why you're suppose to wait to tell them after their shift is over, not before...

Comment

Working...
          X