Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clipping nails in pubic.........FACKING GROSS!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh gack! I have microfiber towels that I use to dry off my truck and they're iiiiiiccccky. My hands aren't even too awfully dry but these things cling onto them like . . . *shudders*
    The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Honestly, I have a nail clipper on my keyring. It helps when I break a fingernail (they split easily and snag and break). And many times, someone will ask me to borrow it. I keep one also at work, to clip if my nails get messed up.

I do put my clippings in the trash wen it's all done, and clean up after myself. Sorry if this is offensive, but I think this is important.
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

I will never ever share a nail clipper with someone.

My mom has Hep C, and we suspect that nail clippers were how it was passed on to me. Then again, I have super short nails as I bite the hell out of them, but I like to use my clippers if I have a bad hang nail or something.

Comment

Setsunaela, it's your own fault for reading this far.

Quoth slipknotpsycho
          omg! i'm always having to use hand sanitizer at work, and my hands are horribly dry. then they go and bring out totes for me to stock...and those microfiber things feel just weeeeeeeeeeeeeird. its not quite pain, not quite discomfort...i just really really hate it. its like a damned cat's tongue or something.
          I know! It feels like velcro hooks to me, how it clings and pulls and is just barely this side of painful.
          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Well I have a nail clipper on my key ring too but just for emergencies...although sometimes I have been known to clip my fingernails in my dark little cube where no one can see me anyway.....I don't do it in full on public.

As for things that annoy me....I HATE the sound that's made when someone picks at their teeth with their nails....
            https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
            Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
            X