Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Casual Dining, Public Grossness-Warning, Grossness!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casual Dining, Public Grossness-Warning, Grossness!

I got this from one of my cousins.

He and his family were at dinner at a TGIFriday's. They saw, at one of the other tables, someone changing their baby.

Right there, on the table. In full view.

That's what bathrooms are for.

Their server was busy taking care of them. Not sure what happened after that-the aforementioned cousin was posting live to his Facebook.

Now, breastfeeding is one thing. But dealing with the end result of an earlier feeding...I'd say that goes beyond the pale.
    Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Ewwwwwwwwwww.

I don't understand why someone would do that. Saw someone do that in a Burger King once (this was in a mall)...and right outside the restaurant was a restroom that I know for a fact had a changing station.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

They did that at the Pizza Restaurant which was my first job. And usually at the tables that were no more than ten feet from the restrooms!
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

and face it... baby poop = toxic waste.
        especially the odor.

so smelling it next to the food will increase sales, right?

Comment

I wish they would have asked the family to leave.

Imagine the $ they would lose from other customers walking-out, not to mention the germs getting on the table. Now imagine the family gets sick from baby poop germs (I'm sure mommy didn't wash her hands) and blames the restaurant.

This is about as low-class as you can get!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I've told this story before and I'll tell it again. In my brief stint as a server, once upon a time, my tip was a dirty diaper left upon the table of which a really nice white trash couple had changed the baby upon.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I have seen this on multiple occasions, in a variety of restaurant situations.

I cannot get over how terribly unsanitary this is, as well as being unsafe for the child.

Most restaurants have those safe changing tables in the rest rooms---use them!!!!!
              What do you want for nothin'? R-r-r-r-r-r-rubber biscuit?": Blues Bros.

Comment

Nothing negative surprises me anymore.
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
                X