This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Mystic View Post
    My friend (whom I've posted here many times about and whom I constantly question why I hang out with him considering all my complaints I have about him) and his cousin went to pick up a videogame at some late night release and on the way home, cousin drops the window in the car and tosses out one of those giant convenience store soda cups. I've also seen my friend do this and it irritates me to no end...
    Why are you friends with him, again?

An ex-friend did this with a crisp packet while I was driving her home once. I stopped the car, flicked on the hazards, & told her she had the choice between walking & picking it up. She was wearing stilettos. Her house was nearly 5 miles away. She picked up the crisp packet.
    "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Someone threw a lit cigarette down into the pine needles a couple feet from our tree-cutting station last weekend. I found it by smell, luckily before it ignited anything.
      It's little things that make the difference between 'enjoyable', 'tolerable', and 'gimme a spoon, I'm digging an escape tunnel'.

Comment

Working...
      X