This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post office sighting

so i went to the post office to send wenchie and lupo somethings (wenchie something to make her smile lupo something to make her stop whining) and in front of me in line is a lady who doesn't understand travking numbers and signatures on delivery.
    Shes sendning not recieving.

the lady at the counter has to explain to her how it works and how she should tell the reciepent what to expect. the lady just doesnt comprehend but the best part was.

Post office lady: is this to south nevada?
    Stupid lady: Yeah.
    POL: yeah its way, W-A-Y
    SL: Oh...
    POL: yeah there isnt an h

My head hurt....

*snickers*

but hey!!

I wasn't whining!!!!

Comment

She was spelling it "whey"? As in "curds and..."?
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

what i could tell it was whay and she didn't know what a tracking number was for

Comment

Sounds like she's been kept in the scullery all her life.

Comment

I assume the sighting was the clerk?

I agree that the clerk was pretty mean correcting someone where others could hear.

Especially something as easy to make as spelling error. There are lots of people who can't spell. No need for the clerk to humiliate them like that.
            The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

hmmm good point. i thought it was because the customer misspelled the city name but, yeah it could be that too.

had a lady at my post office get snippy with me for not knowing the zip code (cos i always forgot to put it on the computer where i stored the info)

had to ask them again yesterday (but it won't matter now cos that should be the last time i have to use that zip code *fingers crossed*) but i asked the guy kindly first and ... well he was friendlier anyway, even before being asked.

Comment

oh no the sighting is on the lady, i watched the clerk run around for 5 minutes getting her the right forms and packaging and patiently trying to help her, the way its set up once you get in to the little line medium (between business and post office) where you can write on your packaging and grab last minute info you can basically hear everything thats happening at the counters.

i dont know why. think because the ceiling kind of dips up right there?

but the clerk could have never gotten the correct address without someone else being able to hear.

Comment

Working...
                X