This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeeeehhhh, but whhhyyyy?!!!!!

Tales of suckiness for thanksgiving day, oddly enough.

Insert Title Here
    Went to Meijer this morning to get a few things to cook breakfast, since me and the bf woke up round normal breakfast time for once. Let's be clear, it is 6am, on Thanksgiving Day. the store is pack with last minute shoppers and "shit I forgot this" crazy people. I am trolling round in the bread aisle, trying to find the cheapest brand of hot dog buns when a a group of 13-14 year olds walk up.

DAK- Dumbass kid
    DAKF- DAK's friend
    Me- why?!

I'm picking out the buns when they scoot up. DAK, the suggested leader of this group looks around before leaning towards me and utters these retarded words:

DAK: Hey, we'll give you $20 if you buy us beer.
    Me: *my hand stops midway toward the shelf. My neck slowly turns to look the youngen in the eye and I utter these words* What the fuck?
    DAKF: Look, just buy us some booze and we'll pay you. Nobody's gotta know.
    *Rest of the kids are nodding and agreeing.*
    Me: *am dumbfounded for all of about 3 seconds before* Are you fucking crazy! Dude I'm not even old enough to buy myself booze. Fuck off you little shit before I get security over here.
    DAK: *rustles inside his pocket, as if he had some sort of weapon hidden in there, god knows why* Buy us some fucking booze!
    Group then tries to "surround" me, but fails because half of the group realizes how stupid this plan is and backs away from the rest.
    I, of course, always paranoid about my crazy ex's return, have been carrying a pocket knife of some sort for over a year now and am not afraid to get it out when needed. I didn't even have to flick it open, the sheer site of the knife scarred the kids enough to leave the store entirely. How stupid can you be?! Really?

Just, wow
    Woman gets caught trying to steal a turkey. let me repeat that. SHE. TRIED. TO. STEAL. A. WHOLE. FUCKING. TURKEY! And expected to get away with it! Really, it does not take a genius to figure out that your purse, that is the same exact size and shape of a turkey, is hiding a whole fucking turkey. The bag was a fucking Coach bag! Not some cheap knockoff, a honest to God fucking Coach bag. My mom has one, I know how much they cost. If you can afford a fucking Coach bag, you should be able to afford a fucking $5 turkey! Really lady, really?

Please leave me alone
    Driving home. Now, I just recently, (as in a few days ago) acquired a new car. I had a normal sized 4x4 truck before, now I have a tiny, very light honda hatchback. BIG difference in driving experiences. Any small gust of wind will blow me off the road, no joke. So, it is not funny to sneak up behind me in a very large SUV and being riding my ass the entire way home, while it is raining heavily out. This scares me because if you hit me, I'm a goner! So fuck you lady, learn how to drive according to weather, or take a different route if you have a problem with the way i drive.

Feeling a whole lot better though. My awesome mommy gave us a ton of left overs and my awesome roommate/surrogate big brother has gotten me drunk. I love them so!
    Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

Stupid kids. Unbelievable. And they're looking for booze first thing in the morning? Nice.

The turkey-stealer: Well, the bag could have come from a thrift store or consignment store. I've seen designer stuff in places like that. But theft is still theft. Hell, for all we know, she stole the Coach bag, too!
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Actually, I'd take the money, then wander up to the closest security guard and tell them the kids are trying to score beer for some underage drinking. Watch them wet themselves. They'll be so scared they'll run off and not think about getting the money back. That is, of course, if whoever takes the report doesn't ask for it or asks if they paid you.
      Random conversation:
      Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
      DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

I'm in a bit of the same boat with the car change thing. I use to drive a big F-150 and now switched to a Fiesta. I've been tailgated a few times now and it's very annoying considering 95% of cars are larger than mine now. I tend to not brake check when it happens, but I will slow down if they keep on me long enough.

I've been considering getting one of these:
        http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/car/d138/
        or
        http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/car/afe6/
        Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

Quoth Tithera View Post
          If you can afford a fucking Coach bag, you should be able to afford a fucking $5 turkey! Really lady, really?
          She probably stole the Coach bag.

Comment

We can't even sell beer/alchy here until 8 am.

Stupid kids and their shaggy hair and skinny jeans, they think they are so tough and clever.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

I'm in the opposite side of the car thing. Went from my last 4 cars being little economy jobs (and one Volvo) that got pushed around by every errant breeze, to a full sized sedan that just kind of goes, "Oh, hey, there's wind out there."

I do remember the times where I'd be fighting the steering wheel to keep in my lane because I happened to get passed by a semi.

^-.-^
              Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
              X