This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you're...welcome?

this happened on black friday at the happy little clothing store i'm working at now. i was standing behind the counter at the time, a few feet away
    characters are:
    CS: gal that walked in to shop, talked to one of the newer girls "stationed" at the front of the store
    L: the manager on the floor

CS: hi so all the jewelery is half off?
    L: oh, no actually, they're buy one get one half off. it's still a pretty awesome deal!
    CS: well. thank you for being a bitch.
    L: i'm sorry? i was just trying to clarify
    CS: so was i. there was no need for you to speak to me like that. where's your manager?
    L: i'm actually the manager on duty now
    CS: well, i'm going to need the number of your store manager. you have no right to speak to me that way
    L: i'm sorry, but i can't just give you our manager's phone number. and if you continue to speak to me in that manner, i'm going to have to ask you to leave
    CS: oh, i'm going to leave. and i'm never coming back *turns and storms out*

L was perfectly kind and polite the entire time. i kinda think that maybe the customer was trying to get free stuff or a crazy discount or something...i dunno. but she was crazy rude!
    If you want to be happy, be. ~Leo Tolstoy

i'm on fb and xbox live; pm me if ya wanna be "friends"
    ^_^

I, er, wonder if she was just all set-up to be an SC when she walked in. It's probably auto-response. I feel bad for anyone that has to work with/know her!
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

woke up on the wall side of the bed, i guess; just another case of (intentional) misreading of something and pissed at being caught? maybe so or maybe she's really that stupid and was upset that she was called on it.
      look! it's ghengis khan!
      Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Ah... the manager used the word no, of course the SC thinks that's rude...
        No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Quoth Green_Fairy View Post
          CS: oh, i'm going to leave. and i'm never coming back *turns and storms out*
          ...which in Suckstomer-ese means "I'll be back tomorrow and act all friendly".
          FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

You're not a unique snowflake unless you create your own mould (Raps)

***GK, Sarcastro, Lupo, LingualMonkey, BookBint, Jester, Irv, Hero & Marlowe fan***

Comment

Quoth BeeMused View Post
            Ah... the manager used the word no, of course the SC thinks that's rude...
            I bet that's exactly what happened.

Comment

Methinks Little Miss Uppity was trying to egg the manager on into doing something stupid...
              Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Working...
              X