This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress shaking

Was driving today (and honestly with my concentration issues and nerve damage I really shouldn't be doing). Started shaking violently, had to pull over and let my cousin take over driving. Thought my blood sugar had ran rampant, but it tested 'ok' (Not great, but not horrible).. just stress.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

That is a real thing and ones of those things that have to be worked through. One with someone to talk it through and two with slow takings on the car till you can do it without shaking.

Comment

See your doctor if it happens again. You may need further workup.
      They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Stress can do really weird things to the body, but, of course, there can always be something else going on.
        Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Shaking/tremors can also be a sign of having a panic attack. I second the recommendation to see your doctor or, if possible, a counselor.
          Thank you for calling Card Services, how may I take your abuse today? ~Headset Hellion

Comment

I third the recommendation. I have type 2 diabetes, well controlled, except for "mystery episodes" of severe nausea and dizziness. It felt like my heart was trying to beat its way out of my chest. Come to find out, they were glucose crashes - the worst was 23 mg/dl. My doctor said I should have been in a coma. (We still don't know why, but I now carry glucose tabs everywhere!)

Then I went to the ER for a concussion - and they found out I was in a-fib (atrial fibrillation). Now I'm on blood thinners to prevent a stroke; "they" estimate that at least 20% of strokes are caused by a-fib. Maybe more, because if you have "paroxysmal" (that is, occasional) a-fib you may not know it. Based on my symptoms, the cardiologist thinks I've had it at least 15 years. (And 3 moths before I hit my head, I had had a full cardio workup, and it didn't show up.

So that's another reason to go see your doctor, please. We would all miss you terribly if something bad happened. Not to mention Marmalady! Get your Black Dragon butt* to the doctor!

*see what I did there?
            I don’t have enough middle fingers to show you how I feel about you.
            - Twitter, via Boredpanda.com, via Youtube

Right. Well. When you manage to pull the concussed deer of your intellect away from the oncoming headlights of life let me know. - Grave keeper

Comment

Working...
            X