Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In which we find out that you drink too much....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth fireheart View Post
    I wouldn't exactly call those two coins "small". Thick yes, heavy, somewhat. But when you compare them to the 20 and 50c pieces...

Here's a picture for comparison (the 1c and 2c coins are no longer in circulation, while they are legal tender, most of them were melted down into the bronze medals given out at the 2000 olympics. In terms of size, the coins in the picture are slightly smaller than that.)

Oh you crazy Aussies. Scaring the poo out of me with your wildly dangerous Continent.
    I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Ass pennies!
      ''Sugar cane and coffee cups, copper, steel, and cattle. An annotated history the forest for the fire. Where we propagate confusion primitive and wild. Welcome to the occupation''

Comment

I would chime in with 'pennies from Heaven?' except that's the OTHER direction...
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

My vindictive side is saying the Nurse or Doctor should have taken those pennies, re-inserted them and commented "Exact change only please".
          "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
          Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Working...
          X