Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a website for customers to read about how their crazy behavior can backfire?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a website for customers to read about how their crazy behavior can backfire?

I have found websites where people post about their customer service pet peeves, but I am wondering if there is a website where service workers...

1) can post about their pet peeves for the public to see
    2) can let the public know that the ideas they read on the internet regarding how to get what they want no matter what the cost is does not always work &
    3) can let the public know how to get the results they want without having a hissy fit, yelling, whining, or cursing

How many customers do you think would actually read it?

Rapscallion

Comment

True. Or if they did read it, would be posting about how all service workers are whiners, "you should be happy you have a job in this economy", etc.

As evident here, SCs do not like being called on their atrocious behavior.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Letters To The Editor of your local newspaper?
        Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

um, isn't that this site?
          To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

my blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/joesblog/
          my brother's blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/ryansblog/

Comment

Quoth joe hx View Post
            um, isn't that this site?
            Quoted For Truth

And yeah, the type of consumer that would read a site about service worker pet peeves and annoyances is likely already doing their best to avoid being an SC... now if only there was an example of this...

Well, here I am... not much, buuut I fit that bill
            I like things that go *bang!*

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
              True. Or if they did read it, would be posting about how all service workers are whiners, "you should be happy you have a job in this economy", etc.

As evident here, SCs do not like being called on their atrocious behavior.
              I don't need to add anything since this is what I was thinking of posting.

Thanks

Comment

what websites? i did a google search but...

Comment

Working...
                X