This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
    I don't photograph well, and I have self-esteem issues. You really think I'd say?

A hint: I'm the least attractive one under the age of thirty in that pic. Sadly, you mostly can't see my dress, which is one I actually like a lot.
    Why? You all look nice.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I don't photograph well, and I have self-esteem issues. You really think I'd say?

A hint: I'm the least attractive one under the age of thirty in that pic. Sadly, you mostly can't see my dress, which is one I actually like a lot.
      I figured it out from the hair. Your dress is pretty, although you look a little unhappy, which I understand, because I HATE having my picture taken, so don't feel bad. If I get hold of the pictures to create the slideshow to be mailed around, I guarantee that I will not be in the final version.

Joi, you actually look A LOT like someone who just transferred to our office, like sisters, seriously.
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth wagegoth View Post
        I figured it out from the hair. Your dress is pretty, although you look a little unhappy, which I understand, because I HATE having my picture taken, so don't feel bad. If I get hold of the pictures to create the slideshow to be mailed around, I guarantee that I will not be in the final version.

Joi, you actually look A LOT like someone who just transferred to our office, like sisters, seriously.
        For some reason, I ALWAYS look unhappy in photos, even when I'm not. Dunno, I just don't photograph well. There hasn't been a good pic of me since I was 6 months old (except for my high school senior pics, which are acceptable), so it's not just me, and it's not the lighting or anything. *shrugs*
        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

I wish I photographed better--my face always looks normal in the mirror, and very very weird in photos.
          Welcome to my world, dear.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

A little late to this party, I know.

Oh my my, oh hell yes. Honey, put on that party dress...

All of you look very nice and pretty and nobody in that picture should be fretting about how they look in the photo. *gives hugs*
            Osoroshii kangae nimo osoware masu...

Comment

Working...
            X