This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It begins...

The interview season anyway. Just set up an interview for a middle school Social Studies position up in Northern Virginia. Get to drive up and visit family and interview. Wh33!

Hopefully I'll get the job or at least be able to kick off this summer's run of interviews with a good note.
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Lots of good vibes going out to you!

Best of luck!

Break a leg!

Knock em' dead!

Every other way of saying good luck!
    "I've never had a heart attack, but it isn't for my son's lack of trying." - Me

Comment

Quoth Kheldarson View Post
      The interview season anyway. Just set up an interview for a middle school Social Studies position up in Northern Virginia. Get to drive up and visit family and interview. Wh33!
      I'm jealous. I wanna live in Northern Virginia really bad....I'm sure the benefits are awesome, especially if it's Fairfax county.

I love my job here in Baltimore, but my bf is out there...and I want to wait a while before I try to move. Anyway, good luck!!!
      "If you are planning not to tip, please let your server know before ordering so they can decide whether or not to wait on you" - from an advice column I read some time ago

Comment

Working...
      X