X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans with too much money

And me without my camera....

Spent this past weekend working at Anthrocon in Pittsburgh. Lots of fun, but I'm tired.

On the way back from lunch on Saturday I passed a MLP fan with far more disposable income than I'm likely to ever have. Parked at the curb in front of the hotel was a Mazda Miata convertible painted a perfect cerulean blue with Rainbow Dash's cutie marks on the rear fenders.

I'll have to post pics when I find someone that managed to have a camera handy.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Took a few days, but I found a pic.

http://twitpic.com/9x649a

Honestly, the car looks pretty good. And it was getting a lot of attention.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

They are having a bronycon in North Jersey the end of this month. I have an engagement party to go to, otherwise I'd be going. So upset about the timing of the bronycon.
      "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I'm rather amazed at just how many brony cons are popping up lately, and how many people are showing up to them.

Comment

Working...
        X