Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs* I'm sorry to hear about your cat, it's never easy losing a loved one, and yes I DO include pets as loved ones. I still miss my cat.
    Last edited by MistressOfTangents; 06-22-2012, 11:42 PM. Reason: corrected spelling mistakes.

Comment

The loss of a loved pet is difficult, but try to remember the good times. You were loved by your cat and you loved it. Nothing can change that. You eased him from the pain he was in instead of making him suffer so you could keep him around. You are a kind and loving pet owner.

Comment

Hugs & kitty head bonks from Donny. I lost my Casey in December, and it still hurts. Just know that he's up with his family, with endless mice, bugs, and other fun critters to chase.
        That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. Stan sounds like a sweetie, and I know he loved you as much as you loved him.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I am so sorry. I love my kitties too, and I lost one myself not even 24 hours ago. They're not just animals to us, they're furry members of our families.
            Sometimes life is altered.
            Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
            Uneasy with confrontation.
            Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

*many hugs*
              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
                I am so sorry. I love my kitties too, and I lost one myself not even 24 hours ago. They're not just animals to us, they're furry members of our families.
                I saw the post on FB yesterday about Misty . . .

Speaking of kitties, we're not completely cat-less. Ever since we lost Stan, Skittles (the black/white cat from across the street) has pretty much taken up residence here now.

And as I'm typing this, she's sitting down here on the floor at my feet waiting for me to open the back door so she can go inside the house.

She's staring at the door like it's going to magically open on its own . . .

This is Skittles, BTW. She looks an awful lot like Miss Monkey-Monk, but her personality is a bit different.
                Attached Files
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Very cute kitties!

So sorry about your loss. Got me to thinking about Stumps; it's been a year since I lost him. My neighbor Joe was talking to me the other day about his cat, Lucky, who was Stumps's best buddy. Lucky keeps coming into my yard looking for Stumps, even a year later.
                  They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
                    Very cute kitties!

So sorry about your loss. Got me to thinking about Stumps; it's been a year since I lost him. My neighbor Joe was talking to me the other day about his cat, Lucky, who was Stumps's best buddy. Lucky keeps coming into my yard looking for Stumps, even a year later.
                    Animals can sense things that we humans may not always catch onto.

Skittles knows Stan is gone . . . they never got along well (Stan always tried to bully and intimidate her and there were a few occasions where she'd have enough of it and smack him a good one) so she knows she's the only kitty around our house now.

Even her mommy has noticed this. Just last weekend she saw Skittles by our fence and came over to talk to her and pet her. She said Skittles just looked up at her like "Who the Hell are you?" and got up and walked away.

Okay then . . . so this kitty has more or less dissed her Mom 'cause she knows she gets not only canned food here, but also milk, slices of cheese and now she's got to where she waltzes through the inside of the house now. She's taking full advantage, no doubt.

As her mommy has told me the other day "She thinks she's living at the Ritz now."
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                    X